General Nissan Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Ping K15 Irons

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 12:34 AM
Default Ping K15 Irons

Sorenstam managed to keep Webb within her Ping K15 Irons sights by picking up three shots on the closing two holes.

A birdie at 17, where she hit a sand wedge to three feet, was followed by her second eagle in as many days on the 18th, this time after firing a six iron from 167 yards to seven feet.

It was a superb response from the former world number one, especially as her two Ping K15 Fairway Wood over par front nine had at one stage allowed Webb to move five ahead.

"I seem to like that hole, picking up three shots on the last two holes leaves you with a good feeling," said Sorenstam, herself a two-time winner on the LPGA this season.

"But I thought I'd been playing really well, even though I was two Ping K15 Driver over par when I reached nine. When you hit that many greens you expect to be a few under par. But you can't keep moaning about it.

"The breaks will come if you're playing well and I didn't give up today. I'm happy to be within one shot of the lead. It's just where I want to be. I only have to better Karrie by two Ping G15 Golf Bag white shots tomorrow, although I will also be keeping an eye on Sylvia."

Webb and Sorenstam have been in a similar situation three times Ping Golf this season. The Australian defeated Sorenstam in a playoff for the Takefuji Classic in Hawaii, but the Swede responded two months later by winning the Firstar LPGA Classic.

Ironically, it was Annika's younger sister Charlotta that got the better of them both when they made up the final three ball in the Standard Register PING in Phoenix.