Nissan Armada If the Pathfinder does not offer enough room for you, the Armada is the sUV for you. This full sized SUV offers the power of the Titan and the passenger room of any full sized SUV.

Hoooppptttiieee

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2005, 10:45 PM
Default Hoooppptttiieee

I looked at the Armada at the dealer one day. Boy what a hooptie!!!! I truly think the front door (either side) has the same surface area as the rear hatch of our pathfinder!!!!!!!! The door must weigh several hundred pounds alone, which explains the gas mileage in the mid-teens HIGHWAY!!! It must cost 75 bucks to fill it up.!. One more thing, how much are those things 35-45000 bucks!!!??? Ok we are all entitled to our opinions but I thinks the Japanese had a good thing going before entering in American automotive cockfights.

Old 08-28-2006, 06:02 PM
Default RE: Hoooppptttiieee

Dont know what the front door weighs??? (never heard anybody ask that) I know my 110 lb wife can handle it easily though.

Actual milage 16.5 in town pushin hard... 19.5 on the hwy. on cruise. (Never broke 20)

50 - 55 bucks to fill it with the light on. (really only matters what milage your gettin)

I gave 26K for mine.

Old 03-22-2007, 10:01 PM
Default RE: Hoooppptttiieee

How does being big and heavy make a car a hoptie????? Some of us like big trucks with big motors. If you dont you dont have to buy one! Nissan was smart enough to know that big trucks are here to stay and in my opinion make one of the best you can buy. I have only had mine for a couple of weeks, but I like alot more than my 02 suburban I traded off for it. I have owned gm trucks for the last 12 years and may never go back!!!!