Nissan Pathfinder This mid-sized SUV has been at the head of its class since its early years thanks to its abilities both on the road, and off.

Who take away my iphone which can diagnose my pathfinder

Old 10-17-2012, 02:00 AM
Cool Who take away my iphone which can diagnose my pathfinder

This morning, after a delicious breakfast, I ready to drive my nissan pathfinder to work as usual. When I put the key into the car and turn it. The engine start voice make me pleasure. But the check engine light in the dashboard remains on. Something is wrong with my car. I get out of the car and check it around but can’t find any problems. I should use the diagnostic tool so that I can figure out the fault exactly. I have wifi obd2 device which is compatible with Apple device. I just need to take my iphone to diagnose my car. I put my hand into the pocket. Where is my iphone ? It is not in my pocket or bag. Oh, I must leave in the bedroom. I often forget the things.

So I get back home and look for my iphone, it isn’t in my bedroom yet. My wife also has no idea where is it. That’s weird, it is gone. I am almost late if I can’t leave for company. When I am worried, my little son comes for me, He says:”dad, how can I beat this monster?’’ My cute boy, he took my iphone to play games. “Could I show you when I come back home, dad need it now.” The n I use my iphone work with wifi obd2 car diagnostic tool to read the code and find some fault codes. After erasing the fault codes, I start the car again, the check engine light comes on for a few seconds and then goes off. Luckily I reach company in time.

Old 05-20-2013, 08:05 PM

you can find all kinds of diagnostic tools in xcardiag.com