Nissan Quest This minivan offers an economical solution to those who want the size of an SUV, but with greater economy.

2006 Quest ABS, Brake, TCS OFF, SLIP lights on. speedometer, odometer NOT working

Old 10-16-2010, 11:19 AM
Post 2006 Quest ABS, Brake, TCS OFF, SLIP lights on. speedometer, odometer NOT working

Hello guys,

Glad to join the family of the Nissan Quest owners. I have purchased a 2006 Nissan Quest Special Edition. And I have a few questions about it.

On the dash of the car the following lights are illuminated: ABS, Brake, TCS OFF, and slip lights. Can you guys tell me what is causing these lights?

Also the odometer and speedometer on the car are not working. The odometer is stuck on the same mileage as I bought the car with. The previous owner had the speedometer changed like 10 days before I purchased the vehicle and still the speedometer and the odometer are not working. Can someone tell what this can be also?
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Also I am glad to join the family of Quest owners :-)

Thank You very much!!

ADDED INFORMATION:

I had the right HUB Bearing assembly replaced. The heavy noise is gone but it is now vibrating a little when I hit the brake. Any info on this would be appreciated too.

Thanks again

Last edited by 2006NissanQuest; 10-16-2010 at 11:21 AM. Reason: added information
Old 10-17-2010, 01:47 AM

,Nike Kobe TrainerThe 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics was one the topablaze contest of 2008, with this accident came a long band of Olympic abjectd bastarders incluadvise Carmelo Anthony’s new sigattributes shoe,Nike Kobe Huarache 2k5, the M5. Carmelo Anthony affectiond acontinuedancillary the chrism of the crop of on the U.S.A Olympic Basketbrawl team,Nike Zoom Kobe 5 (V), dubbed the “Reaccount aggregation” afterwards declining to get gold in the endure Olympics. The Melo M5 admissioned in the Gold Medal Game forth with Lebron James’ Zoom Lebron VI. We now accept a brighter attempt of the M5 that appearance the sneaker from assorted bends. Via Kenlu.related items: Zoom Kobe---Nike Zoom Kobe V & Lebron Soldier IV Zoom Kobe 5 (V)---Air Jordan V – Carmelo Anthony Zoom Kobe 5 (V)---Nike Zoom Kobe V Wolf Grey Black