Official Sponsor Sales & Group Buys Look for products for sale from our great official site sponsors here.

Enjoy camping with truck bed tent by Rightline Gear

Old 04-15-2015, 08:34 AM
Former Sponsor
Default Enjoy camping with truck bed tent by Rightline Gear

Have you ever felt while traveling that you need to stay in that place at least for a couple of minutes? And apparently feel that you might want to stay there for more.

There is no need to pull a huge trailer with you any more, if you want to stay somewhere for a camp. With the help of Truck Tent by Rightline Gear you can enjoy the outdoors as much time as you need. The great thing about this tent is that you don't have to find a flat piece of ground, simply camp wherever your ride took you. The floorless design of this truck tent allows for set up without removing gear from the bed.

Rightline GearŽ - Truck Tent

http://www.carid.com/rightline-gear/truck-tent.html

All truck tents sleep 2 adults. The set includes: tent, rainfly, stuff sack, and sewn-in set up guide.

P.S. Don't forget to get yourself a truck bed air mattress.

Have you ever slept in the bed of your truck before?

Old 08-08-2020, 03:25 PM

I would like to try this truck bed tent. I really like to go on hiking and camping. And I think this equipment will be great for us. More comfortable and easy to use than simple tents. It's been 6 months since our last camping trip which was awesome. It was a place next to a National park surrounded by water on the outskirts of Los-Angeles. The weather was quite nice too. Now I plan a new trip in early September and maybe my husband will think about purchasing such truck bed tent. Usually I buy some small stuff, food and drink for camping. For example recently I bought safer alternative to candles,
great led camping lanterns great led camping lanterns
. But my husband purchases big equipment for camping.

Last edited by fisher55; 08-11-2020 at 02:32 PM.