General Nissan Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Pathfinder Blower Not Working...Need Help!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 09:17 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Pathfinder Blower Not Working...Need Help!

You can get it an your local dealer... or you can contact me and I'll ship to you. PM me for contact info. You need the part # 27761-70T03 I posted above.

Old 04-30-2008, 10:43 PM

Can you tell me where the resistor is on an 02 Pathfinder. I looked everywhere around the blower motor and don't see anything that looks like the part I saw on the internet. Is it up underneath the glove box like the blower? The only thing I disconnected was a two prong plug from the blower.

Thanks, Dennis

Old 05-03-2008, 10:11 AM
Super Moderator

Yes it is up there underneath the dash behind the glovebox.

Old 05-03-2008, 11:17 AM

Thanks Burnout,

I found the part after removing that part of the dash. How much will it cost to replace? How do I go about getting it from you?

dponto

Old 04-28-2010, 05:52 AM
Thumbs up Hey guys find everything here....

Hey guys even i suffered the same problems and have found a solutions...you all can buy all the auto parts at discounted price form TheAutoPartsShop.com they offer the cheapest parts bundled with free 2 year warranty, you can contact them if you don't find your required part and they will get back to you with at the soonest....you can visit them directly for your required Nissan parts here Nissan Auto Parts

Last edited by johonjoseph; 04-28-2010 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Grammer
Old 08-23-2010, 01:20 PM
Red face Mine too! The fan won't come on.

Please help, My mechanic spent all day trying to figure out if it was a blown fuse or resistor but the fan does not come on for the heater or air conditioner. Do I need to have him look at the Power Modulator or Module Assembly.

Normally not a problem but when it is 90 degrees or 40 at night, not to fun.

Is this what he should be looking at.

Old 12-13-2010, 04:26 PM
Default 2006 Pathfinder

Im having some similar issues with my 2006 Pathfinder. Been going on for awhile, at first when the truck was started the blower would turn on in about 5 minutes of driving. It has just been going down hill from there. It is to a point now that sometimes a bump will make it turn on for a few mintues then it turns off again. I went under the dash once it stopped and hit the blower motor and i heard it kick on for a second but then shut off again. When it does come on its not making any funky noises or nothing. The plugs look to be in good shape, wiggling the wires down there doesnt have any effect.

My rear heat works just fine.

Its dual electronic climate control.

Is it the blower motor or the deal you guys are talking about? When i get home tonight i am going to take my meter and test the volts to the motor and see what its getting.

If its the module where can i find one for a 06?

Thanks

Old 12-30-2010, 11:07 AM

Hey you can buy all the parts you need at lowest price with free 2 year warranty here...Nissan Aftermarket Parts

Old 11-02-2015, 01:54 PM
Default I have a 1999 pathfinder le , and blower for ac only worked on hi for a year now quit

Originally Posted by Patrick
im sorry, i had a family emergency and was not able to check the forum, thanks for your patience.

does the blower work when it is on the heater settings?

i know that alot of newer cars have problems with blower motor resistors, but when that happens, it is usually a case where the fan will work on some settings, but not others. are you mechanically inclined? do you own a service or shop manual? i know that on dodge trucks, the part isnt expensive, but it is a bit lengthy to change.
so is there a fuse to it or what is your ideas , oh and didnt work for heat either ?

Old 11-02-2015, 01:55 PM
Default I have a 1999 pathfinder le , and blower for ac only worked on hi for a year now quit

1999 pathfinder LE fan for ac wont work on any setting , heat or ac ?

Quick Reply: Pathfinder Blower Not Working...Need Help!