Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Car Adapter to Connect to Mobile Devices and USB pen drives

Old 09-04-2014, 01:00 PM
Default Car Adapter to Connect to Mobile Devices and USB pen drives

I’m looking for a car adapter to listen to music from mobile devices and also USB sticks. Do you have any tips? I’ve heard some positive reviews about car kit AUX Link. It’s compatible with Apple devices, USB sticks, SD cards and devices with 3.5 mm audio plug. Does anyone use it and can share his experience? Do you have better recommendations? Thanks!

Old 09-04-2014, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by IvanX
I’m looking for a car adapter to listen to music from mobile devices and also USB sticks. Do you have any tips? I’ve heard some positive reviews about car kit AUX Link. It’s compatible with Apple devices, USB sticks, SD cards and devices with 3.5 mm audio plug. Does anyone use it and can share his experience? Do you have better recommendations? Thanks!
I can share with you my personal experience. When I took the decision to buy adapter for cars AUX Link, I was trying to find the best deal and it's really cheaper to buy it at the official online store AUX Car Kits. It was delivered in just four days. At first I tried to install it on my own, but had problems taking out the OEM head unit. I didn't have necessary tools, so in the end I had it installed in the nearest autotuning center. It took just 15 minutes. So far totally contented with this kit.

Pluses:

- compatible with iPod, iPhone, iPad, USB sticks, SD, MMC, SDHC cards, but there is also a 3.5 mm audio plug for other mobile devices (MP3 players, Windows-based and Android-based smartphones, tablets, laptops, netbooks, PSP and so on).
- crystal clear sound
- you can use it as a charger
- with optional Bluetooth module works perfectly as a Bluetooth handsfree car kit
- music control with buttons on the steering wheel and buttons on the car head unit (really convenient)
- compatible with all music formats
- delivery is free and fast
- takes very little space and almost invisible
- now I can listen to all my favourite songs without carrying piles of CDs.

Minuses:

- relatively expensive as I also ordered additional Bluetooth module to use the adapter as a hands-free kit
- couldn't easily take out the car stereo so I had to go to service center

But taking everything into account, I think it's a good product. So in my opinion it's worth purchasing.