Nissan Sentra The Sentra has grown to be one of the most popular cars ni the sport compact market with its powerful 4 cylinder engine and spacious interior.

Car Adapter To Listen To Music From Mobile Devices

Old 03-04-2014, 12:58 PM
Default Car Adapter To Listen To Music From Mobile Devices

Does anyone know a good adapter for listening to songs from Apple devices in the car? I know that there are special car adapters for this. Can you recommend any? I was searching and the best reviews for connecting mobie devices has AUX Link car adapter. But before purchasing it I'd like to get some more information...Is someone using it? What's your opinion? Any other solutions?

Old 03-04-2014, 01:59 PM

I bought AUX Link almost two years ago. Totally satisfied. Perfect sound, no technical problems so far. Had to spend more time than I was planning to install it, but finally it worked out well (I did the installation myself, but at any service center you can have it done in no time). I was purchasing here AUX Car Kits. It's official store so they have lowest prices (at least when I was buying it) and free delivery free worldwide delivery. As for advantages of AUX Link, it can be also used as a charger and a Bluetooth hands-free kit. Moreover you can control the playback using the buttons on the steering wheel or on the car stereo. Highly recommended.

Old 03-04-2014, 03:34 PM
Default Adapter for Cars to Connect to Mobile Gadgets

Originally Posted by SamTech1
I bought AUX Link almost two years ago. Totally satisfied. Perfect sound, no technical problems so far. Had to spend more time than I was planning to install it, but finally it worked out well (I did the installation myself, but at any service center you can have it done in no time). I was purchasing here AUX Car Kits. It's official store so they have lowest prices (at least when I was buying it) and free delivery free worldwide delivery. As for advantages of AUX Link, it can be also used as a charger and a Bluetooth hands-free kit. Moreover you can control the playback using the buttons on the steering wheel or on the car stereo. Highly recommended.

Thanks! I checked it out. Really good reviews. Did you buy it together with Bluetooth dongle?To use AUX Link as a hand-free kit...Is it worth it?

Old 03-04-2014, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Alex1981
Thanks! I checked it out. Really good reviews. Did you buy it together with Bluetooth dongle?To use AUX Link as a hand-free kit...Is it worth it?
From my point of view it's totally worth it. It's a great substitution for a separate car hands-free kit. In other words with this AUX Link you get adapter, charger and a Bluetooth hands-free kit. Three devices in one.

Old 03-17-2014, 05:31 AM

Guys, just wanted to share my personal experience. In the end decided to buy AUX Link car adapter. I was trying to find the best deal and it's really cheaper to buy it at the official online store AUX Car Kits. The adapter was delivered in just five days. At first I decided to try to install it on my own, but experiences some troubles extracting the OEM car audio. So in the end I had it installed in the nearest service center. It took around 15 minutes. So far totally contempted with the purchase.

Advantages:

- crystal clear sound
- you can use it as a charger
- with Bluetooth dongle works perfectly as a car hands-free kit
- music control with buttons on the steering wheel and buttons on the car head unit (really convenient)
- suitable for all music formats
- compatible with my iOS gadgets, but there is also a 3.5 mm plug for other mobile devices
- free and fast delivery
- occupies very little space and doesn't spoil the interior
- now I can listen to all my favourite music without carrying piles of CDs.

Disadvantages:

- relatively expensive as I also purchased additional Bluetooth dongle
- could't easily extract the head unit so had to go to auto workshop

But taking everything into account, I guess it's a good price-quality ratio. So from my point of view it's worth it.

Old 12-23-2015, 12:24 PM

I really like AUX Link and so far this is the best aux adapter I've found. I've already had one for my Nissan Primera 2004 for almost a year and now I've ordered the same adapter for my daughter's Opel Corsa 2006 as a Christmas present.

The only negative comment is that this company always fails to deliver on time! They promise 5-7 days, but finally you receive the adapter in 10-12... So if you buy it as a present for someone, keep in mind adding some 15 days to get it for sure.... But with this adapter the music sound is great and you can use it with Bluetooth.