Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Heard you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in and read the latest from Nissan.

The NISMO GT-R Club Sport Package

Old 09-11-2008, 02:05 PM
Administrator
Default The NISMO GT-R Club Sport Package

While the public eagerly awaits the release of the Victory Specification trimline (Spec-V) of the new Nissan GT-R, NISMO has released their new Club Sport package which also gives us a look at what we will on the Spec-C when it is unveiled. The focus of the Spec-V is an overall improvement in performance with an emphasis on track capabilities, the NISMO Club Sport offers more emphasis on handling and weight reduction, for someone who wants improved handling qualities without taking away from daily driving comfort.

The package starts off inside the car, with the addition of carbon fiber framed, leather finished racing seats, and these seats cut about 13 pounds mostly by removing the electronic controls found in the stock seats. Next, the exhaust system is removed in favor of a lightweight cat-back setup that cuts 11 more pounds from the car, and while the exhaust is off a carbon fiber chassis tray is installed, helping to reduce air turbulence at higher speeds.

Once these features, which focus mostly on weight reduction, are completed, the cornering and road-gripping abilities are improved. This begins by adding a set of race tuned Bilstein Damptronic adjustable dampers with very coil-over springs. The flexibility of this system allows for a smooth ride when you want that, but track-ready stiffness at your command. Finishing off the modifications to the four corners is a set of Ray’s Engineering forged aluminum wheels measuring 20 inches by 9.5 inches in the front and 20 by 10.5 inches in the back, with high performance Bridgestone RE070R run flats wrapped around the lightweight wheels.

There is no mistaking the fact that this package will help your Nissan GT-R blast through the corners, but it looks as though it will come at a hefty price and it will only be offered as a complete package in Japan. Only 12 shops around Japan have been authorized to install, and those shops are charging around 460,000 Japanese Yen (around $50,000 USD). Some importers have begun working with NISMO to work towards bringing some of the packages here but as of late summer of 2008 the packages are not available stateside.

Old 12-30-2009, 05:24 PM
Default The NISMO GT R Club Sport Package

I have heard that a Survivor Series poster has been released, also people, dont post fakes in here, real ones will have the WWE logo and will be released by WWEAffiliates.

Old 01-05-2010, 06:31 PM

I also hear that bug haven't seen some samples... I'm also looking forward to that one. I'm a fan!

Old 10-26-2010, 12:03 PM

nice to hear
I'm really looking forward to this one
thanks for post this information

Old 02-26-2011, 05:50 PM
Default Расскажи cнег&

невероятные приключения эрнеста в африке Серия юмористической фантастики 90 книг за 19992005 годы Driver Magician 34 Portable Murder by decree dvd9 Все что вы знали о женщинах неправда! FruityLoops Studio Producer Edition XXL 802 Portable Justin Timberlake Futuresex
Весь этот блюз Деникин Антон Очерки русской смуты Аудиокнига Компьютерное обозрение №34 Аватар Джеймса Кэмерона
Зимние електротанцы 2009 @ mixed by Sergio Lavr Деникин Антон Очерки русской смуты Аудиокнига Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition 2009 JavaScript Быстрый старт
Программа Port80 Software httpZip v3.9.11 for IIS Деникин Антон Очерки русской смуты Аудиокнига Законопослушный гражданин Morandi Save Me
ФотоДЕКОР 4.98 Portable оформление фотографий Деникин Антон Очерки русской смуты Аудиокнига Malena uncut version dvdrip Программа Macro Express v3.4.0.1 by CORE
DJ SpaceMouse SpaceGirls Megamix Деникин Антон Очерки русской смуты Аудиокнига Knowing bdrip Ян Флеминг "Операция "Шаровая молния"
Founder Of Sound Vertical Horizon 026 Деникин Антон Очерки русской смуты Аудиокнига Download Deep Pockets v1.0a Batman: public enemies hdrip
Rose Royce Stronger Than Ever 2009 Деникин Антон Очерки русской смуты Аудиокнига Trancemaster 6005 Клип Taylor Swift feat TPain Thug Story
Pacha Moscow Fetish Sports Деникин Антон Очерки русской смуты Аудиокнига Скачать Gear Pro Mastering Edition 6.05 RC09 Супер обои 2009 часть 2
ELECTROSPEED vol8 Деникин Антон Очерки русской смуты Аудиокнига Ужасно счастлив Astral Luminous Lunaric Tide
Go! Electro Vol18 Деникин Антон Очерки русской смуты Аудиокнига ДжКларксон Разговор начистоту ЖКВД \ JCVD DVDRip
Капитан Алатристе Деникин Антон Очерки русской смуты Аудиокнига Croatia Squad – Electric Masquerade Ноябрьский ХитПарад

Old 01-18-2014, 12:21 AM
Cool

I'm also looking forward to that one. I'm a fan!!!!!