Street 'n' Strip This is the secton for all of your track and street racing stories!

Mustang victim #1.

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 02:03 AM
Default RE: Mustang victim #1.

Dude....F@ck a mustang! They are cheap crap, I beat some with my ga16 97' sentra. Now that will **** a mustang owner off when a N/A 4cylinder spanks them. At least your Z has a reputation...they should know what is coming LOL. But me in my GXE blind side people big time baby!! I'm tearing it up with the smallest engine on the street. The best run off I've had was with a home built S-10 with a 305 and slicks......Smoked him like fresh herb! Alot of these kids don't know how to drive their sh$t.

Old 09-12-2006, 02:52 PM

ORIGINAL: FairgangstaZ

yeah mustangs are very fast cars but I ment the drivers

Greets,

Fairgangsta

mustangs are slow...unless it is a 04-05 cobra

Old 11-22-2006, 04:07 AM

mustangs are quick right outta the box at least the v8 cars are. what alot of yall dont realize is yea u may have beat a domestic with a big freakin motor and slicks big enough to qualify for steam roller status but you more then likely beat them on the street. slicks arent ment for street use. they dont hook for crap, now take that same car or truck to the track that is well prepped and see what ur lil N/A 4 banger can do against it when it can hook up. id put money on the slick car everytime. i drive a 98 altima with a 2.4 liter as a daily driver and yes im guilty of gettin the occasional mustang or camero all rowd up and revin but i wouldnt dare to even try and race em. really the only way a street driven 4 cylinder will be able to hold its own againts a healthy V8 is with the help of a power adder of some sort. ive got a buddy with a srt4 neon thats puttin 450hp to the front tires and he walks all over muscle cars like there nuthin but the only reason y is because of that turbo and he admits it everytime. now slap a turbo or 2 on that v8 and see what happens. if its not makin at least 1000hp then sumthins not right. heres a prime example of a turbo v8 http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...0a00f132ff.htm now tell me the last time you saw a 4 cylinder do what this thing does and let me know if you know of any street driven 4 bangers or any 4 banger at all that can even remotly run against that.

Old 01-09-2007, 01:03 PM

ORIGINAL: smokingunz351

mustangs are quick right outta the box at least the v8 cars are. what alot of yall dont realize is yea u may have beat a domestic with a big freakin motor and slicks big enough to qualify for steam roller status but you more then likely beat them on the street. slicks arent ment for street use. they dont hook for crap, now take that same car or truck to the track that is well prepped and see what ur lil N/A 4 banger can do against it when it can hook up. id put money on the slick car everytime. i drive a 98 altima with a 2.4 liter as a daily driver and yes im guilty of gettin the occasional mustang or camero all rowd up and revin but i wouldnt dare to even try and race em. really the only way a street driven 4 cylinder will be able to hold its own againts a healthy V8 is with the help of a power adder of some sort. ive got a buddy with a srt4 neon thats puttin 450hp to the front tires and he walks all over muscle cars like there nuthin but the only reason y is because of that turbo and he admits it everytime. now slap a turbo or 2 on that v8 and see what happens. if its not makin at least 1000hp then sumthins not right. heres a prime example of a turbo v8 http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...0a00f132ff.htm now tell me the last time you saw a 4 cylinder do what this thing does and let me know if you know of any street driven 4 bangers or any 4 banger at all that can even remotly run against that.

Reall easy for you to throw a video on here of a 2,000 HP engine. How many 2,000HP cars do you run into everday? 0
Mustangs are slow (even the V8's) unless they are 03+ cobras. But if you are comparing a V8 stang vs a 4 cylinder then yes you are right they are fast. Another thing you mentioned... why would you even waste your gas on a CAMARO (V8) with a 4 cylinder?? Like you mentioned unless you have a power adder and boost its a waste of time. Check out this car and yes its a 4 cylinder with over 1200HP and it maxes out the DYNO http://videos.streetfire.net/video/2...af4dd0584e.htm

Old 01-09-2007, 02:01 PM
Super Moderator

Just talking about motor size is not going to make a valid arguement... this is a pointless conversation....like comparing street class to a top fuel dragster.... if you're going to make a comparison compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges... the number of cylinders a car has does not make it fast or slow.... just my 2cents.

Old 08-13-2007, 10:52 PM

bad gas
there is no such thing
there is a thing called fast car and no ***** of the driver

Old 08-14-2007, 10:03 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: altima2006

bad gas
there is no such thing
there is a thing called fast car and no ***** of the driver
sorry but there is, gas goes bad after sitting for 3 months longer after you pumped it or if you buy gas from a cheap gas station that waters down there gas. but in this case i have to say its just a lame excuse for losing.
but to let you all know mustangs are slow till this day i have not been beaten by a stock mustang or cobra, if your going to buy a mucle car go with an LS1 fbody or a 03 04 cobra and both of those run low 13's high 12's in the quarter stock and the gt stangs run a whomping 14+ in the 1/4 so there slow. but good kill by the way.

Old 08-20-2007, 08:55 AM
Super Moderator

Ever race a turbo cobra? ..... Those things are badass.... had one pull about 2 cars on me on the interstate over the weekend.

Old 08-20-2007, 07:25 PM

So you guys talking the "Z" car. What do you run in the quarter "stock"?

Old 01-15-2008, 06:28 PM

What kind of mustang was it? the v6? I mean the GT should at least keep up with the Z... the Cobra will walk a Z all day long. Nice kill though.

Quick Reply: Mustang victim #1.