Looking for a new or pre-owned Nissan?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2006, 03:32 AM
Default Looking for a new or pre-owned Nissan?

What's up guys? Since I'm new to this forum, I'll start by telling you a little bit about myself. My name's Mike and I live in Southeastern, PA (10 miles north of Philly). I'm a sales consultant at Conicelli Nissan in Conshohocken, PA which has the largest inventory of new and pre-owned Nissans in the area. I love my job because I'm fortunate enough to be able to sell a product that I love. We moved into our new showroom located at 1200 Ridge Pike a few monts ago and had a huge grand opening event where we chopped sticker prices and blew out a ton of cars. We have a huge inventory and plenty of buying power which enables us to "low-ball" our competition price-wise. We also own Toyota, Honda, Scion, and Hyundai dealerships which enables us to cross-sell and allows our customers to comparison shop. If you or someone you know is looking to get into a new or pre-owned Nissan, I'll do my best to get you into what you want to drive and at the price you want to pay. Our finance manager is one of the best in the business and he's got strong, long-standing relationships with tons of banks, finance companies, and other creditors. There are even special financing programs for people with so-so credit. Our advertised rebates, incentives, and special leases are those of the manufacturer (Nissan) and change monthly. The good thing about manufacturer's rebates compared to those offered by dealerships is that they are represented honestly and will be honored fully when you decide to take delivery of your vehicle. Are you stuck with a long term car note and monthly payments that are breaking your wallet? We can pay off your vehicle and put you in a new ride by buying your car from the finance company then running it through our bi-weekly auto auction.
It's good to have a friend in the industry whom you can trust and feel comfortable doing business with. If you'd like to come down and check out our inventory, ask me some questions, drive a particular vehicle (or a few), work out some numbers, have your trade-in appraised, or just say hello, I'm here for you. I'd like to earn your business. As you can probably tell, I can be a little long-winded so feel free to call me, e-mail me, or stop by the dealership and chit-chat about cars, life, or whatever. Unfortunately, there are too many car salesmen that earn their living by "crushing" uninformed and/or unsuspecting customers. It gives all of us a bad rap when, in reality, many of us are honest people who take pride in performing our job well. And the way we perform our job well is by listening to our customers, placing our customers in vehicles that meet their requirements, and by doing so for a price in which value exceeds cost. Good sales consultants build relationships with our customers that outlast the lease contact or finance term. If you're not in the market for a new or pre-owned Nissan, that's fine. I'd still love to talk about our vehicles, accessories, and other products with fellow enthusiasts.

Mike Jefferson
Sales Consultant

Conicelli Nissan
1200 Ridge Pike
Conshohocken, PA 19428

phone: (610) 825-4200 x 2224
fax: (610) 825-8293 attn. Mike Jefferson
e-mail: askia1977@yahoo.com