Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Welcome light fitment

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2020, 05:37 PM
Default Welcome light fitment

Hi all, I own a Qashqui Tekna and my son owns a 2015 Nissan X trail and he has asked me to fit an under sill "welcome" light kit made by Nissan ( part No KE296-6F001) However the fitting instructions are very vague to say the least, has anyone ever fitted this LED light kit and if so could the following questions be answered please. !, Does both front wheel arch liners need to be fully remove to find the bulkhead grommet where the cable from the LEDs runs into the cabin? 2, Were is the ACC module actually fitted? 3, How and where is the ACC module connected into the main harness? 4, The instructions implies that a plug connector in the main harness, behind the O/S/F windscreen pillar, is fully disconnected but is this left unplugged? 5, Does both red LED supply wires go to the orange wire on the ACC module?
I have emailed these questions to Nissan UK but the simply refer me to a local dealer who has been unable to help so many thanks to anyone who might be able to help out, as I do not want to risk any electrical damage to the car.
Thanks again
Donr