Brand News, Concepts & Rumors Heard you heard? Have you seen? No? Come on in and read the latest from Nissan.

Huge Nissan Meet

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2006, 10:34 PM
Default Huge Nissan Meet

(mods If I put this in the wrong spot, please move and I am sorry)
Hi Guys, Just wanted to let you in on some Fun, on May 6th 2006 we are having a huge Bar B Q and Car show JUST for Nissans, we have a bunch of vendors coming out to show you their stuff, as well as some giveaways and a tour of the New Prototype Nissan Dealerships.
Sirius Satellite will be on hand to answer any tech questions you might have, as well as maybe give some subscriptions out!!
NNA will also give us some goodies to give away, we got people coming from all over the East Coast, and we want you guys too, No need to RSVP, just show up and have a ball!
We will have all the new models out and some Dealer Vehciles to check out.

here is a link to the location:
http://www.nissanofturnersville.com/...irections.aspx

Old 01-09-2006, 01:29 PM
Default RE: Huge Nissan Meet

for those of you who plan to attend from out of town:
Ok Guys & Gals I contacted a local Hotel for a group rate, and I got a repsonse here it is:

Thank You for choosing the Holiday Inn Runnemede to accommodate your guests, we will provide you with excellent service and a warm welcome with every stay.
We are always looking for ways to make doing business with us easier, Now your group can make reservations online by going to the Holiday's Inn website and adding your group code of "TAC". anyone making a reservation online will need to do the following to obtain your Groups Preferred rate:

Go to www.holiday-inn.com/runnemedenj
under the reserve this hotel, choose your arrival date, nights, persons, and Number of rooms.
Enter your group code of "TAC"
Click check availability
Click reserve.

That's It, your Group Rate is as follows:
$89.00 per night.

This hotel has a Bar,restaurant. It also use to have a comdedy store, but I do not know if they still do, and is only about 10 minutes from the meet, it is also close to the shopping areas, if you or your Spouses want to shop while in town.

If there is anything else I can do for anyone, please let me know, I will gladly help in any way I can.