Nissan Murano The sporty Murano offers a smooth ride and compact size for those who need the usefulness of an SUV, but not the size.

Steering Jump Problem

Old 10-09-2017, 06:53 PM
Default Steering Jump Problem

I recently bought a 2009 Nissan Murano, I had the car looked over totally by my mechanic, had all the tires changed, alignment done, all ball bearing, lugs, everything checked and fixed/replaced as needed. After the new tires and the alignment was done, I started to feel a pull in the steering wheel when I let on or off the accelerator, but never on the break. Thinking it was the alignment, I brought my car back and they double checked everything and said that the car was within the parameters. They triple checked everything and said they can't find anything wrong. I am constantly counter steering to keep myself straight, and my mechanic has no idea why this is happening. My car is not reading any codes, all O2 sensors were replaced, and there are no accidents reported with my VIN number. The only thing my mechanic mentioned is something call "tread travel", he said tto put 400 miles on the new tires and see if it helps, well 600 miles later and problem not resolved. Does anyone here have any advice they could give? Please and thank you.