Nissan Sentra The Sentra has grown to be one of the most popular cars ni the sport compact market with its powerful 4 cylinder engine and spacious interior.

New Owner and Looking to Mod

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2006 | 11:47 AM
Default New Owner and Looking to Mod

i've had the car since october, and i just have some general questions about modding this car. i only want to add an exhaust, intake, rewire foglights, and add HIDS to it. i've looked up most of the tuning companies, and i've narrowed down my options to 4 companies(nismo, magnaflow, aem, or hotshot). my first question is which CAI is better for the money, such as the nismo intake is $300, the aem intake is $215 on ebay, and the hotshot is $225. i've seen the dyno claims of each intake, and it states that they increase power up to 8whp. is this true? Then, for exhaust i was looking at the nismo(500+) or the magnaflow($385 on ebay) exhaust. is one exhaust better than the other, or are they equally the same? i dont want anything to sound ricy or too loud at cruising speeds. also, are there any other exhausts that someone feels are better than those, so i have more options to consider? also, i was wondering if anyone had a how to for rewiring the relay on the foglights, so the foglights are on with the parking lights? thanks for all the info and reading.