Im new here...

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2007, 04:23 PM
Default Im new here...

I am new here, I spend most of my time at www.ceriousproductions.com. Its a new site with a wide range of topic forums including a automotive section that is unsurpassed, a computer section that is growing everyday, a gamer area, for gamers of all systems to chat and post their own thoughts in, a cell phone and pda section that will inform you on the latest trends and technology, a music section to talk about your favorite band or artiest, a tutorials section to learn how to use various programs, a web site design and development section that will show you how to set up your own, a marketing section, for you to learn how to market almost anything, a Internet tech section that will help you surf the net better, a buy,sell, trade section that will allow you to do anything with your sites or computers, and a general section for you to ask anything else you would ever be able to dream up. This site is constantly moderated.
In our forum we will discuss almost anything, but we keep everything "work safe", so that even if your the biggest computer geek in the world, even you will be able to use our site at work.
We would like you to join, we love to hear others inputs. If you dont see something that you might want to discuss with others on our site let one of us know and a new topic area for what you want to talk about, could very possibly be made. We welcome everyone, no matter your status in life, come on over and join us, and we will have a great time together.
If you see anything you are an expert on, please come join us we need you...

Old 10-06-2007, 07:59 PM
Default RE: Im new here...

[sm=violin.gif]