General Nissan Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Mileage Programmer Digimaster 3 FAQ

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 02:48 AM
Default Mileage Programmer Digimaster 3 FAQ

Q:i really need latest Mileage Correction tool like this immediately it should be compatible with every vehicle make please contact me as soon as possible thank u very much my phone ......
A:Hi,dear friend,I can send the vehicle list to your email,then you can know what it can do,and what is the function of this tool.Thank you and best regards!

Q:i run a bodyshop and need to correct the mileage after the car repair will your tool work with cars sold in USA?
please reply ASAP,thank you for your time
A:Hi,dear friend,You can download car list on our website or if you need,i can send it to your mailbox.Thank you and best regards!

Q:hello friend,im from australia and i have second hand odometer bussiness(mostly japanese cars).i buy broken repairable and old odometre.im looking some good tool to change the metre reading,change kilometers,etc.can u please help me which product is good and low in prize as well.waiting for your reply.thanks
A:Hi,dear friend,Digimaster 3 is a very good odometer correction tool.You can download the vehicle list from our website and have a look.
Thank you and best regards!

Q;good tool. but only work for four months, then not work, bad quality for that price
A;The tool is Original Odometer Correction Master .The quality haven't any question .maybe only you used much time at the four months. If your item from us ,can send back ,we can repair for you with free.How do you think that ? Look forwards your reply .Thanks!
Best Wishes!

Q;i bought this tool, it's a nice one i should say
A;Hi Dear Friend ,How are you ? Thanks for your feedback.
We are always ready for you. You can expect the best items and the most excellent serive from power us. Thanks for your business and hope you will be back for more Best wishes!

Old 08-20-2012, 04:03 AM

that is a great information about digimaster 3.