General Nissan Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Spark Plug Technical Info

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 08:56 AM

thanksss the best web to make more and more money www.wowlife.tk www.easymoneynow.tk

Old 06-05-2010, 07:39 AM

Thank you So let share with you the latest models of all types of cars is very amazing http://shortlinks.co.uk/1pq7 2010

Old 10-26-2010, 12:13 PM

interesting
it helps mean me to know different and new things about the spark plugs

Old 01-07-2011, 07:05 AM

great thank for the information that you have shared with us. nice to know about all this in depth.

Old 01-07-2011, 12:25 PM

Hey that is an cool piece of information. which is useful and also helpful to all of us. i would surely try with this if necessary.

Old 02-09-2011, 10:23 PM

At the moment the spark jumps the gap it causes a high frequency burst of energy, this is known as RFI (radio frequency interference). This is why resistor spark plugs were introduced in the mid 1960's. Placing a resistor within the spark plug suppresses the RFI. Without resistor plugs in your car you can experience static on your radio as well as interfere with other sensitive electronic equipment. Some later model vehicles as well as newer Powersport engines must use resistor plugs for a proper "talkback" to the electronic ignition. Outboard marine Capacitive Discharge Ignition (CDI) such as used on some Johnson and Evinrude marine engines require a special inductive type resistor (such as a Champion Q-type or NGK Z-type). Use of non-inductive resistor type plugs on these motors can cause misfire and poor performance.

Old 02-16-2011, 01:25 PM
Default Jeffrey Cancilla

Just a note to thank the workplace of Jeffrey Cancilla for your kindness and expertise on my bankruptcy. I had a fantastic encounter with Mr. Jeffrey Cancilla with my loan modification. Jeffrey Cancilla took care of me from the starting from the procedure, and gave me everything I asked for. A Highly recommend Atty. Jeffrey Cancilla as your lawyer. We've superb service with them. I thank my friend that she recommended Atty. Jeffrey Cancilla to us, Bottom line, we are happy for the service We now have from them! Thanks SO MUCH!!!

Old 10-05-2012, 07:34 AM

As the source for spark plugs, we pride ourselves in the technical spark plug information contained on our website. We enjoy providing that technical information on the forums, so here are some of the common topics and questions in regards to spark plugs. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask!

Old 11-16-2012, 08:32 PM

Do you need to use a different type of Spark Plugs on LPG Gas converted vehicles OBD2

Old 11-19-2012, 02:59 PM

homie don't mess around with electrical no matter what it has to do with. i'm sure i could short out my nissan just like i have my house before

Quick Reply: Spark Plug Technical Info