General Nissan Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

TV series "how I met your mother" actor was invited to preside over the Toni prize

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2013, 10:56 PM
Default TV series "how I met your mother" actor was invited to preside over the Toni prize

According to media reports, the hit sitcom How I Met Your Mother season 8 dvd actor

Neil Patrick Harris, invited to chair the sixty-third Toni awards.

Have an overwhelming advantage

The comedy effect, perfect mastery of the talk show, known as the classics old song

heating dance, with a large number of audience, as well as a suit with a figure,

Neal - Patrick - Harrison appears to have all the conditions, it is not surprising

that he was invited to host this year's Toni Prize Award ceremony.

Stage experience

Neal - Patrick - Harrison starred in a musical Rent, Sweeney Todd and Cabaret, 2005

at CBS sitcom "how I met your mother" successfully created Barney this a bit nervous

but very lovely role, the audience loved by many.

The Toni prize is a famous American Theatre award, recognizes outstanding drama. The

eighty-first Oscar host Hugh Jackman had three time hosting the Toni awards. The

sixty-third Toni awards in June 7th eight p.m. broadcast on CBS television

from: http://haelrenser.over-blog.com/tv-s...her-actor-was-

invited-to-preside-over-the-toni-prize