General Nissan Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

This is the world's most expensive and fastest production car ever made

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 01:58 PM
Default This is the world's most expensive and fastest production car ever made

This is the world's most expensive and fastest production car ever made. Dedicated to the Bugatti Atlantique 57S from the 1930's, with a proven top speed of over 400 km/h,

Sang Noir's most obvious features is an all-black exterior featuring exposed carbon fibre sections. Sang Noir translates to 'Black Blood' a rather ominous and foreboding name for your new multi-million dollar

super car. Other features specific to the Sang Noir include new alloy wheels, aluminium side mirrors and grille surround, black-out headlights and a tan leather and Alcantara interior. The car

boasts 1001hp and got a top speed of 407km/h.

More Photos of Bugatti Sang Noir!

Old 11-29-2008, 02:36 AM
Default RE: This is the world's most expensive and fastest production car ever made

god i hate new cars these days its all about style look at the engine its covered in plastic sure its fast as **** but still why all the styling
its wasted time effort and weight
i know its been awhile but i dont remember formula one cars lookin so "sexy"?
if i want a badass race car thats what im gonna have it will be purly bare bones i doubt id even have a radio in the bloody thing maybe an extra seat so my lady can go with me
but the latest thing is the massive horspower sedans and saloons yeah i can go 0-60 stupid fast with my new born baby
ugh!!!
there im done ranting now