New Member Area New to Nissan Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

2020 Nissan Sentra/Sylphy/Pulsar - Custom LED lights

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2023, 11:41 AM
Default 2020 Nissan Sentra/Sylphy/Pulsar - Custom LED lights

Hi I'm a new nissan sentra owner, and was interested in changing out my tail lights to custom dynamic LED lights. i found led tail light replacement sets but have only seen 3 so far on Amazon. The thing is, I'm not entirely sure of quality and or issues to expect with these. The other thing is price point. The 3 versions I've seen range from 3-under 500 . I don't know if anyone has an idea of a reliable source I could search out. I have a default spoiler - SR version I'd like to mount a strip onto it or replace with an aftermarket one. I also was interested in changing our the Nissan logo emblem in the front with an LED emblem. and lastly I'm looking for a reliable dynamic LED switchback headlamp and fog lights. currently I have the default SR features, and having trouble looking for aftermarket parts for the 2020 Nissan sentra SR as Nissan changed the body design. It looks fantastic, but I'd like to look around at some custom aftermarket options. if anyone has options other than Amazon that would be great. When I had my 2012 camry the only thing I did was add a trunk strip LED at the back and had to wire it the the break, signal, and reverse lights. I managed to ground the wire and connect it to the daytime running light wires and it worked great. Some gut at a Canadian tire told me to use an adapter and wire it to the engine. This guy lost his mind! I managed to find a solution less hazardous for this. But now that my cat changed I am loony for different things and ideas if anyone has any that would be greatly appreciated. I'll add images of what I've seen just from Amazon so far. Would like to switchout the headlamps, and either black or smoke nissan emblem or the led one which is very hard to find.Id prefer headlamps over the foglights but cant seem to find anything abd i believe these are through aliexpress. And idk how i feel about that.In case im not able to find headlamps, these are not bad eitherPrices dont seem too bad unless there is another option​​​​​​​