New Member Area New to Nissan Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

hermes Kelly

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 09:29 PM
Default hermes Kelly

'" He says in that letter, "That he had a most dreadful acquaintance with that scripture but, by the goodness and mercy of God, it had made way for some choice consolations and highly valued deliverances." The following scriptures were blessed to him, "The Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy," and, '' My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." He had not one silent Sabbath except his dying day. The last but this on which he died, he preached three times, with much liberty, fervour, and power although, before he Hermes Handbags went hermes birkin to chapel, felt no ability, no strength of body or mind, and had no text but when preaching, was so much helped that many were astonished at him.

His morning text on that day, was, "Fear not thou shalt not be ashamed " in the afternoon these words, "My God hermes kelly will hear me " and in the evening, "We are the clay, and thou our potter." The latter was Hermes Bags remarkably appropriate. In the afternoon he administered the Lord's Supper, and the following Tuesday evening attended a special prayer meeting at the chapel himself concluding, with great liberty hermes sale and enlargement. This ended his ministerial labours. On the Wednesday morning, alarming symptoms appeared, and Hermes Outlet on Friday he took to his bed and entered his eternal Sabbath on Lord's day following.

He was much supported quite conscious of the approach of death but was strong in faith giving glory to God. Most of the Sunday he was employed in prayer, or praise, or preaching, from his dying bed, to one or other of his friends particularly for about two hours in the evening praying so blessedly and fervently, as to delight and astonish those present.

############################cc177################# ###########