New Member Area New to Nissan Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

looking sum info

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 08:33 AM
Default looking sum info

Planing to keep ga16de motor..only small amounts of performance parts will be added to it. So far am working on a short ram intake, installed S-AFC,Saving up to get a Haltec ECU. gonna get custom headers and a performance exhaust system.. Ordering nismo caps,Seekng ideas on what else lil changes i can do to my ga16 so i can get a lil more umph from her without engine swapping or going turbo for now.

As for exterior am saving up for some custome body kits using designs from different nx's i see online..Waiting on info as to which model/year car i can get a matchin pair of projector headlights with little or no fabrications if anyone knows please support me with info,,thanks in advanced. puttin on about 10% of tint all aroundand finally sum decals n sum spray job think ill repaint car before doing some of these mods. saving up for coil overs(need help on finding these) n get me sum 17's n nice tires.Then saving upto get a nice underbody lighting kit. Gonna smoke ma tail lights and get em to look like that of a integra.

Interior -need new trunck strut..am going with Red n white theme. redid my seats with red n white leather, thinking of redoing them andadding more stitchin designs... changed lights on tach to red (got digital read outs/guages) one red roof rod light n kept stock roof light(red aint too bright) so yea i need some cool interior lighting which am also saving up n using sum ideas from what i seeing online.Looking up some autometer guages also.will be taking out stock speakers n get me sum proper ones to support my headunit, saving up to get me a dvd player that support avi,mpeg or div x..pirated all the way LOL....not going over 2000 rms for bass n a nice subwoofer to match.
if you have any info that your willing to share email @ pondo_only@hotmail.com...
am living in the caribbean so parts not easy to find thats why i need expert help...