New Member Area New to Nissan Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

New girlie

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2005, 08:05 PM
Default New girlie

Yep, new to the board. I don't really know what to say. Um, I have a lovely 04 Spec-V, that I just bought recently. Getting ready to start throwing new parts in it as well as painting it and all that jazz. Anyone have any advice for interior paint? I don't want it to chip and peel and all that crap.

Out of curiosity, when everyone got their cars, what parts or mods did they start out with first?

I'm going straight for my exhaust system.

Well, see you guys.

-=Ace=-

Old 07-02-2005, 08:42 PM
Default RE: New girlie

Welcome. Any pics of the ride? I like to do suspension first, but exhaust is good.

Old 07-16-2005, 02:04 PM

Hi Skylee..
1st mods always depends on if your going for speed and performance...
or if your going for the [sm=bling.gif]

Which is your direction???

WheelBrokerAng [sm=bling.gif][sm=pimp.gif]

Old 07-29-2005, 04:40 AM

i agree on the suspension thing this is KEY to a long life of a car if the car dose'nt jumble that stuff don't mess up period. the best to go with is any types of ajustable suspension preferrable racing hydrualic strus and shock so you ride like a caddy on the express way and then hit a switch and be touching the ground in a race no to mention the crazy look you get when you raise the back and drop the front trow it in first and smoke sum one your be the envy of all your friends and your car will be stable and well balanced and by the way Girls and Cars... HOT! we should all be so lucky to meet a girl who like oil change as much as i do... J/k welcome to the forum look forward to ur expertice