New Member Area New to Nissan Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Nicknames!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2006, 07:22 AM
Default Nicknames!!

hello im cooper iv just bought an 18 year old nissan sunny lol, its in good nick for its age, my only problem is thinking of a nickname, so post your nicknames hear and or any sugestions for mine thanx

Old 02-27-2006, 01:47 PM
Default RE: Nicknames!!

Hello Coops My car is a Nissan 240 1992.I simply feel the car is female and so I just call her My Baby.Of course I am female as well so maybe that is way.I have a vet,she's very sweet and I call her Betty Boop because of her color Red and Black and she runs so smooth. Then I have a Blue Lumina and I call her Old Betsy I do not know why.Nicknaming a car is easy.Just look at the car and compare how she drives and runs.What comes to your mind when you think of or look at the car? Good Luck on the naming of your ride and let us know what you come up with.See Ya. MaryAnn.

Old 03-22-2006, 07:05 AM

still haven't thought of a name but i have found a problem with the car lol the brake disk wasn't mounted properly it was only the wheel holding it in place cus the scres were sheared off. and i bought this of an mot inspector, wtf is wrong with ppl these days, but dw i got it fixed for free, some free welding done and a free MOT, just proved if your not in the wrong complane all you want, your gonna get some thing

Old 06-30-2006, 08:42 PM

did you think of a name yet???

Old 07-05-2006, 05:26 PM

for a Sunny...."hot stuff"