Nissan 240sx and Nissan 200sx These models offered an ealy introduction to the sport compact class, and are still popular today.

For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 11:35 PM
Default For Sale

Up for sale is a 1990 240sx hatchback rolling shell. It is black in color with black interior. Interior has all dash componants, door panels, captain seats, carpetingand headliner. The rest has been gutted for a roll cage(not installed one). I have upper and lower engine wiring harnesses still have the factory exhaust manifold if you want to stock swap. All is stock on car. Power everything and kept cruise control also. Cd player installed but need some speakers. It is a 5spd hatch as well. Title is salvaged due to hail damage. Affected area's are the hood and roof. One dent about 5' in lenth by 3' tall in rear quarter panel. Tires are practically brand new. I also still have the VSS from old motor in case needed for sr swap. Frame is in perfect condition with no rust on it. When last running CC, PW, A/C(no longer on vehicle), PL, all worked great. I have title in hand ready for sale. Askin$500.00 for vehicle. Any questions you can call 336-986-4065 my name is Scott