Nissan 350Z / Fairlady The Z stood for the top line and Japanese performance in the 70s and 80s, and it has been nicely rekindled with this newest entry into the Z family.

Spare Tire

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 09:36 AM
Default Spare Tire

I got my 06 350Z a year ago, now, and my father and I clearly remember the Sales Person showing us the 350Z that I took home with me thereafter. It was mentioned that the car, which was inside a semi-dark garage, had just come in an hour ago. When he lifted up the Cargo Carpet/Liner to our surprise there was a spare tire identical to the aluminum 5 spoke wheels that the car has on. The Sales Person quickly closed it but my father and I both took note of it. When we returned to the Sales floor and the Finance Office the car was being detailed-alarm activated, quick wash, removing the packing stickers-and finally it was handed over to us. Just a few days ago I got a flat tire and I decided to replace it with the spare tire and when I lift up the Cargo Carpet/Liner to my disappointment the 5 spoke wheel spare tire was missing and there was a thin standard steelcast spare tire.

Has this happened to anyone? Or does everyone have this same tire. I have my father's account as a witness and mine as well. Unfortunately, the Sales Person no longer works there. Does anyone have any insight into this?

Old 09-24-2007, 03:11 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Spare Tire

You can talk to a sales manager about it.... but it's probably not going to get you anywhere.