Nissan Altima This mid sized entry is been among the leaders in its class thanks to its powerful engine and roomy interior.

Drive me crazy to find Nissan consult

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 05:28 AM
Default Drive me crazy to find Nissan consult

Do you guys know Nissan consult?All right ,I’d like to share how difficult and coincidence I find it .
I own a carAltima 2009. It’s a good car ,right?I often drive it . In first two years It didn’t accur any problem.i just neet to take it to current maintenance.But this year,It accur some little trouble frequently.just like car too heat ,weird noise,belch black fumes.I take IT to the garage and there’s not big deal.Sometimes the engine or transmission too heat.But it really cost me lots of money and make me suck. I want to do some troubleshooting by myself ,we can know some clue from car appearance.but it also will make us do the incorrent judgement.I think maybe a auto diagnostic tool can help me a lot .So I go to the forum to ask for opinions and seek from internet .The result is not very satisfactory,I want to a fairly price and can do all the Nissan car troubleshooting. Except my Altima ,my family also have Teana and GTR.It’s so difficult to find a fit tool.
I just sorta gave up for a while, Then yesterday I went to visit my friend Mark.he was in his Murano with computer. he was diagnosticing his car with nissan consult 4? He told me this Nissan consult diagnostic tool support all Nissan and infiniti from 1996 including GTR. When I saw mark finishing his diagnostic ,I was excited .The thing you want always come when you don’t pay attention to . I’m sure this stuff is what I look for . Mark told me the Nissan consult bough from a online shop .All right , I will buy one for myself and needn’t waste time to the garage.

Last edited by patrick-xie; 08-27-2012 at 05:38 AM.