Nissan Of Japan Other Models Elgrand, Presage, Serena, Lafesta, Safari, X-Trail.

The overall quality of the X-Trail

Old 01-17-2015, 05:35 PM
Default The overall quality of the X-Trail

Hello,

I have a car Nissan model X-Trail 2008, T31 which it happened strange damage to many low mileage.
My car is now 72,000 km. mileage as purchased new from the store Nissan in my city. Since then I only manage the car, keep it and drive slowly and carefully, but from 2008 to 2015 now my car appeared several failures that should not appear so soon and so little mileage.
First, damage to the automatic clutch, which is located on the rear side of the vehicle rear differential and between the gimbal. It happened when my car was only 44,000 km. mileage and of service refused to repair the damage because the car warranty was expired. Then my car was damaged swabbing the metal platform, which is located under the engine of the car. This 4 pcs. large rubber pads and cost a lot of money, but it hurt very soon and very few kilometers.
Now the last damage that appeared in my car is noise and vibrations from the front tires when fully twist the wheel of a car and so execute turn to the right or left, as forward and the behind. While holding the steering wheel fully curved in left or right direction the car is heard and felt it vibrate or crossed on the road with stones and tires resemble bounce or skid off the road. Feels like a shaking of the front tires like two gear wheels can not be set correctly to move and bounce off one another. The problem is very strange and unpleasant and highly disturbing. What I discovered mechanics in the service of Nissan in my town was wear of front center, front thrust bearing driveshaft and they replaced this camp, which actually was a big gap inside down inside, but the problem is not resolved, and remained.
The other odd thing was that technicians discovered that two slots on the front axle, left and right sides of the interior was too rare grease, which is not normal and inherent in this element. When opened the carriage inside the grease leak like a motor oil. Another interesting fact is that this problem in the front tires only occurs when the outside temperature falls below 0 degrees. When the air temperature is more than 1 degree this problem is gone. The more cold gets below zero, the more often and felt this terrible problem.
Still looking for a solution to this problem and do not know what has caused. Some of you so far had any such problem with its X-Trail?