Nissan Maxima The flagship luxury sedan from Nissan, combining performance with all of the modern touches you woudl expect in a luxury car.

Navy NCIS: One of the best shows I've seen!

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 01:56 AM
Default Navy NCIS: One of the best shows I've seen!

"I recently got hooked on the series, and I found a study, and the history around it. Even if the characters were introduced JAG, the term ""spin-off"" I do not think it appropriate. For those who have seen many productions Bellisarius, seem to oscillate between an emphasis on human relationships (Magnum, Quantum Leap), strongly patriotic vehicles (area of discussion, JAG), which aims to be better developed characters seems to be stronger.Therefore - and Don Bellisario hills present at the interviews - Navy NCIS seems to lean more towards Magnum in terms of how people react against each other, quirks and playing with them. Gibbs Mark Harmon - the principal investigator, does not work well with authorities or other agencies (or his ex-wife), coffee-addicted, carving a boat in his basement, and known for its ""mysterious redhead ""companion. DiNozzo Michael Weatherly - the athlete who will not grow, which depends on something with a skirt. Kate Sasha Alexander - in an homage to"" Moonlighting ""Maddie becomes David DiNozzo, while Part mature and intelligent in this combination. Sean Murray, Tim McGee - yes, he is a geek. But women saw something in him. Especially Abby. Which brings us to Pauley, Pauley, Pauley - Miss Perette take our concept of a classic Goth chick and throws it out the window in spectacular fashion, with its open peppiness and his attraction to men in the office.It is clear that Navy NCIS is not JAG, and certainly not close to being related to the franchise CSI. It is a fun drama that unfolds in each episode leaving the audience laughing while anticipating action, and that's what makes this season one game so entertaining.Navy NCIS
Gossip Girl DVD 1-3"

Last edited by AlonCreil; 03-15-2011 at 04:22 AM.