Nissan Pathfinder This mid-sized SUV has been at the head of its class since its early years thanks to its abilities both on the road, and off.

Somebody has to be able to know what to do.

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 04:46 PM
Default Somebody has to be able to know what to do.

Okay this is my problem. I have a 2001 Nissan Pathfinder. I had a basic sound system installed. A Sony Xplod Amp & 2 12' Subs. When i had the subs in there, and i put the volume up loud the signal lights woul blink real fast but thats not the problem. I was moving some stuff, so i decided to take out the amp & the sub and i never put it back. For some reason though when ever i played my music loud the light would still blink. This is when the problems started. First the backlight for the mileage went out. Then my speedometer & tachometer lights starting going out. Then is was my clock. I couldn't think of what was going on. The only thing i could think of is the wires were still sucking power from the body and without an amplifier it was just going haywire. So i took out the fuse for the amplifier wire and some of the stuff has come back. The Tachometer light is going strong but my speedometer & mileage light take turns working and sometimes they'll both work. My Clock has not come back yet though [sm=boohoo.gif]. I would check the fuse but there doesn't seem to be a fuse for the dash lights and the clock. Its the clock i want to work its soooooooooo[sm=headbang.gif] frustrating. So if any help or ideas would be appreciated.