Nissan Rogue This 2008 entry offers a sporty exterior on a versatile SUV.

radio not working properly

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2019, 04:22 PM
Default radio not working properly

Hello. Have a 2017 rogue sl awd. Bought as a demo with 9000 on it. From day one I've had issues with the radio. I use the usb/flash drive for my music. When I first get in the car in the mornings and I crack the car, the music starts instantly. Yet I drive 2 miles and stop for a cold drink, when I get restart it takes up to 45 seconds for it to start playing. I've taken it too two dealers, the first did nothing. The second kept it for a week, when I went to pick it up I was told they had spoken to nissan tech and this was normal. I've had three cars that I used the same method for my music, not one of them had done this. In addition. If the sun catches the screen just right, I can see what appears to be water spots on the inside of the lcd screen. There is no way for me or anyone else to get water inside that closed screen.
Also, I seem to be having other computer related problems. As of this writing, the latest issue, is the transmission will not shift into second gear until the temp gauge reaches the half way point. I've had it up to 45 mph at 4k rpm and it want shift. Other issues include flash just not working sometimes, have to unplug from car and reinsert too get it to work. Have had the heated steering wheel activate in the middle of summer and several other aggravations. Any one else having anything at all similar?
Too say I am unhappy with the service I have gotten from the people is an understatement. Matter of fact, I got frustrated with the local dealer today, they have now banned me from there facility. No warranty work or anything. Piece of advice, never ever do business with Illini nissan in champaign il. They are the rudest most don't give a **** about you unless you buy your car from me people I've ever dealt with. Going to get this pos fixed somewhere and trade it in. Nissan will not make another penny in interest on me!