Nissan Sentra The Sentra has grown to be one of the most popular cars ni the sport compact market with its powerful 4 cylinder engine and spacious interior.

2012 nissan sentra 2.oL

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2021, 04:24 PM
Default 2012 nissan sentra 2.oL

Hey first post here just trying to figure out a problem I have with my sentra .i have search the internet for hours to no luck with answers .i have a 2012 sentra 2.o that was giving me problems starting .i have change the positive terminal because it was sparking when starting .the car started up a few times no problem and no sparking with new terminal .went to start it and it would just crank and no start .charge the battery / check all good there check fuses all good only thing is cant get communication to ecm with my code reader .i remember reading that these positve fuse connector could fry the ecm ??? So my question is I tried looking for a used ecm with the same part number I have Mec950-110 B1 0301 B and cant find one with that part number .can I just get a ecm thats from a 2012 2.oL and use it or it has to have the same part number ? Any help would be much appreciated

Old 05-14-2022, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Justin clark
Hey first post here just trying to figure out a problem I have with my sentra .i have search the internet for hours to no luck with answers .i have a 2012 sentra 2.o that was giving me problems starting .i have change the positive terminal because it was sparking when starting .the car started up a few times no problem and no sparking with new terminal .went to start it and it would just crank and no start .charge the battery / check all good there check fuses all good only thing is cant get communication to ecm with my code reader .i remember reading that these positve fuse connector could fry the ecm ??? So my question is I tried looking for a used ecm with the same part number I have Mec950-110 B1 0301 B and cant find one with that part number .can I just get a ecm thats from a 2012 2.oL and use it or it has to have the same part number ? Any help would be much appreciated
Yes it does matter it has to be the exact same I have 2012 Sentra and had some problem on ebay search for ecm repair box found service you send your ECM to them they check it and test it. If they can repair it it's 127 flat fee if they can't repair it they will send it back to you free of charge and will not charge you anything if it's nothing wrong with it they will not charge you anything the best deal I can find and they repair mine in my car runs fine now