Nissan Sentra The Sentra has grown to be one of the most popular cars ni the sport compact market with its powerful 4 cylinder engine and spacious interior.

help me if you want

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 08:03 PM
Default help me if you want

I got a 2008 spec V black. want to make it go faster. when the hell is someone gonna make some parts!!! **** man. turbo, cold air intake, exhaust, anything --- if any one knows where i can find anything then shoot me a webpage. thanks

Old 10-08-2007, 10:05 PM
Default RE: help me if you want

Hey Dude , Welcome to the Club Bro I got an 05 SE-R and im Finding most stuff that works for mine works for the spec V/4 models as well . I recently bought a Borla Cat Back exhaust (Rear assembly ) system for a little over 350 $ with S/H ,, And am currently Deciding on just getting either a K&N air filter for my factory box , Or else forking out the 150 - 240 $ it will cost for a short ram or Cold air intake . If this stuff is out for the 05 I dont think the 08s are much different ... Only sucky thing that hurts with the sentra is Mine has 2 Cat converters , making it $$$ to get HP thru aftermarket exhausts ...

Call up ur dealership just dont give em ur real nameandask the mech guys some questions about which mods are out n who by '

GOOD Luck n hope to catch u at a red light someday ... iI'll bein a yellow o5 SER with a nice body kit n carbon Fibe hood

Erix

Old 10-19-2007, 11:03 PM

Your still running a qr25 so the intake and other things will work fine but be careful about exhaust because of the body change in 07 the piping is probably different but don't quote me on that

Old 11-08-2007, 02:24 PM

i have an '07 and am still waiting for parts. right now there is basically nothing out yet but a drop in air filter from k&n. the engine bay of the b15 sentra is completely different from the new sentra, so old intakes and exhaustswon't fit properly without modification. i know a lot of companies are hot on production of parts for us. injen should be releasing a cai late nov/early dec. eibach is releasing a pro-kit lowering spring set late nov. nismo i'm sure is working on their line but no timelines yet. there is a pretty sick exhaust that's available called brm, they custom make exhausts for nissan tuners. nice deep sound, not ricey at all. stillen is also getting ready to release their catback within the next couple weeks. just be patient man, a couple months and there will be tons out there. heres a soundclip of the brm on a 240sx.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9FpXeE1ns94