Nissan Sentra The Sentra has grown to be one of the most popular cars ni the sport compact market with its powerful 4 cylinder engine and spacious interior.

Infotainment system questions on 2022 Sentra

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2022, 02:11 PM
Default Infotainment system questions on 2022 Sentra

Just picked up my new 2022 Sentra this week. I have two things about the infotainment system that puzzle me. Hopefully someone else has encountered the issued and knows the answers:

1. Before I got the car, I ripped all my CDs to a flash drive. I put them on the drive in folders; first a folder for the artist, and then under that, subfolders for CD/Album. When accessing the flash drive using the USB connection in the Sentra, I only get the option of choosing from album name. This is a little frustrating, as I'd like to go to the artist first. Is there a better way to format the flash drive or is there an option in the system to choose the level of folder to look at?

2. Using the Bluetooth function, when I call up my contacts from my phone, it gives me some of my contacts listed A-Z, then starts over with the other half A-Z. I can't figure out why it does this. I thought at first maybe it was ordering them by mobile and then landline numbers, but that isn't it. Any ideas how I can get the Bluetooth to read the contacts from my phone in one block?