Off Topic Off Topic This is the place for our members to discuss NON-Nissan related topics. But, please do keep things clean and civil. Off Topic does not mean anything goes!

Beer in the United States

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 04:04 AM
Default Beer in the United States

Beer is the most popular alcoholic beverage in the United States, manufactured by more than 1,500 breweries[1] which range in size from industry giants to brew pubs that sell their beer only on premises. Many people in the United States also enjoy the hobby of homebrewing. The United States produces about 230 million hectoliters (about 6 billion gallons) of beer annually and leads the world in beer production with regards to volume.[2] The number of breweries in the United States ranks first in the world.[3] Beer consumption by Americans is about 85 liters annually, which in 2002 ranked 8th in the world.[4]
There were about 1,400 breweries in the United States before Prohibition,[5] and they produced a variety of beer.[6] Prohibition caused nearly all American breweries to close[7] and all were forced to end legal production. After prohibition, the brewing industry was dominated by a smaller collection of breweries. In the late 1970s, American law changed in several ways that were beneficial to small breweries and the craft-beer revolution began.[8]
America produces beers in many styles. The most common style of beer in America is pale lager, which is historically related to pilsener. The English styles of pale ale, IPA, brown ale, porter and stout are widely brewed in America. Because of the distinctive flavors of American hops, American Pale Ale and IPA are considered a style of their own,[9] and many recognize American stout and brown ale as their own style as well. American breweries also produce ales inspired by Belgian beers. Steam beer is the first style of beer to originate in the United States.
import export clothing
napalm

Old 04-29-2010, 07:59 AM

Wow nice to know it.Its really wonderful information for us to know.Thanks for this awareness.

Old 05-10-2010, 04:17 AM

That's a good information.thanks for sharing with us.

Mercedes Headlights

Old 05-15-2010, 01:11 AM

Alright, I'm stumped. You've probably looked into these sellers, and I did and did not find any Goldstar information, but you might want to give them a call and see if they an hook up a sister. These are all in southern California. Also, Heneiken owns a 40 percent stake in Tempo (Goldstar's maker)..

Old 05-17-2010, 08:57 AM

Great!it was nice to know about beer in the united states.you have gone through such details.I really liked the article.It was good that you shared this information with us.I like when people share these kind of information.

Old 05-26-2010, 10:53 PM

Thats realy great infromation..... thanx for sharing with us.

Old 06-26-2010, 07:44 AM

hahaha

now i wonder from where have the fortunes of godfather beer manufacturers have turned

lolzzz

Old 02-14-2011, 01:16 AM

Hey that's great to hear that Beer in united states is most popular .good so there will be different brands of it .i too love having Beer.
Nissam Wheels Online Store

Old 03-14-2011, 04:18 AM

Wow that is good to know America is one of the leading Alcoholic beverage ,i never knew about the brands of beer or i mean the flavors ,i am going to try with pale ale today so i think Americans are lucky and masters in drinking beers.