Off Topic Off Topic This is the place for our members to discuss NON-Nissan related topics. But, please do keep things clean and civil. Off Topic does not mean anything goes!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The experience of buying BDM FRAME with Adapters Set Fit original FGTECH

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 03:32 AM
Default The experience of buying BDM FRAME with Adapters Set Fit original FGTECH

Hello last month, I bought an ecu chip tunning known as CARPROG Total V4.01 obd2 tool ECU Chip Tunning from this webpage
http://www.diyobd2.fr/wholesale/bdm-...tech-1707.html , they delivered this tool pretty rapidly, and I acquire it soon after 3 days upon payment. When I received it, and tested it on my automobile FORD Airbag Reset, all works fantastic, which makes me very satisfied about this webpage.

One| day, when I take a look at my uncle, he is checking his cars issues and acquiring worried about maintenance fees, I told my knowledge after which he asked me to buy a BDM FRAME for him. In reality I don't know what exactly is it, but I place the key perform within this web site, what a surprise! I find it. Checking the description it is actually created from top quality plexiglass and may use on BDM100 programmer. I purchased the BDM FRAME with Adapters for my uncle, he also received it just after 3 days, and he said it is actually what he wanted. He looks pretty pleased, so do I.

So hoping this knowledge will help you who wish to come across the BDM FRAME FGTECH. Appreciate your days, guys.

Old 05-15-2013, 10:04 PM

very useful information
thx for your share

Old 06-14-2013, 06:19 AM

The Supernatural Seasons 1-8 The Winchester boys back on the streets again. After one year staying in Purgatory, Dean comes back to the team, In the Superantural Season 8, the relationship between the brothers seems to have ever looked so good.