Off Topic Off Topic This is the place for our members to discuss NON-Nissan related topics. But, please do keep things clean and civil. Off Topic does not mean anything goes!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Man Tries to Rob Bank by Phone.

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2005, 06:23 AM
Default Man Tries to Rob Bank by Phone.

Are there really people this.....dumb?

WELLINGTON, New Zealand - A man who robbed a New Zealand bank was so disappointed with his haul he tried again _ this time by phone, police said Saturday.

"He's rung (the bank) and said 'I'm the guy who robbed you the other day and I want the manager to put some money in a bag and go and stand in the street," said Detective Sergeant Chris Winder of the Auckland Police.

"(He said) 'I'll drive by slowly and take the bag from you and drive off.'"

A plain clothes police officer stood outside the bank in the northern city of Auckland on Friday carrying a bag but the man did not appear. Instead, he called again.

"A phone call was made by the offender saying, 'I've been watching and I don't like what I see,'" Winder said. "He said 'can you meet me down (the road) instead.'"

A plain clothes officer waited for the man at the second rendezvous but he again failed to appear.

Police traced the calls and arrested a man Saturday, charging him with aggravated robbery and demanding money with menaces.

Old 12-20-2005, 04:00 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Man Tries to Rob Bank by Phone.

that is easily the dumbest bank robber ever...

Old 01-09-2006, 01:21 AM
Default RE: Man Tries to Rob Bank by Phone.

wut a tool...