Off Topic Off Topic This is the place for our members to discuss NON-Nissan related topics. But, please do keep things clean and civil. Off Topic does not mean anything goes!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Starting a House Cleaning Business

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 10:50 PM
Default Starting a House Cleaning Business

The cleaning industry has two primary market groups: consumer and commercial. The consumer arena consists primarily of residential maid services, along with carpet cleaners, window cleaners and a variety of other cleaning services required on a less-frequent basis. The commercial arena is dominated by janitorial services, which typically provide a wider range of services than maid services, along with other cleaning companies, such as carpet and window cleaners that target businesses rather than individual consumers. While it's recommended that you decide on a niche and concentrate on building a business that will serve your chosen market, it's entirely realistic to expect to be able to serve multiple markets successfully.
Most cleaning service businesses can be operated on either a part-time or full-time basis, either from home or from a commercial location. That flexibility gives this industry a strong appeal to a wide range of people with a variety of goals and can build an extremely profitable business that will generate revenue very quickly.
cleaning businesses are market niches and operating styles that vary tremendously.This means you can build a company that suits your individual style and talents. If you like doing the work yourself, you can stay small and do so. If your skills are more administrative in nature, you can build and manage teams to do the work.

Old 12-15-2012, 01:31 AM

cool~~~

Old 05-04-2020, 07:02 AM

I know all about these cleaning services and i hope your company is doing really well while offering services to the clients. I want to know whether your firm offers maid services or not?

Old 09-17-2020, 08:18 AM

For commercial carpet cleaning, you must use google, there you will find many companies that deliver the best cleaning services.

Old 11-22-2020, 11:18 PM

Thanks all for your help, i will surely get help from recommendations and call the best carpet cleaner for cleaning.

Old 11-30-2020, 10:01 AM

Residential Carpet Cleaning Chicago will give you the best service at an affordable price. They are well trained, use proper equipment and tools to clean your carpets.

Old 07-07-2021, 05:41 AM

4 Corners Cleaning Service is dedicated to making the cleaning process as easy as it can be. With our seamless online booking form, easy communication and variety of services, we guarantee to make you smile at every interaction. We hire only the best cleaners around and make sure that we meet every need that you have. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide premium home cleaning services that are like no other..

Old 07-09-2021, 03:06 AM

Everyone seeks to spend more time with the family. But the household chores compel to do all the pending cleaning and other tasks, especially on weekends. But spending more time with your family is no more a dream. If you are simply exhausted while working as a full-time maid then just make us a call to serve you the right way, for our maid services in Philadelphia.

Old 08-13-2021, 09:30 AM
Default d

House cleaning business is not something you want to rush to because you are good with cleaning your own house, take your time to do the necessary research. One thing that can make your work easier though. This is using websites like VisCorner - Easily Hire Reliable Service Professionals In Nigeria , although this is more Nigerian. You will need this because this websites host different service providers, you jus t need to find one for your location or target area. This gives you and easy way to register your own business, you can also have access to your competitors and their pricing. I also think you should start using a lot of cleaning to have access to the best and latest cleaning hacks.

I know this is pretty late, but i believe this will be helpful and save you from many mistakes that will cost you money. Better safe than sorry.

Old 08-30-2021, 02:43 AM
Default Vacate Cleaning Perth

Great post. Thank you for sharing. Keep posting such things. Have a good day.https://www.majesticcleaningpros.com...lease-cleaning

Quick Reply: Starting a House Cleaning Business