Off Topic Off Topic This is the place for our members to discuss NON-Nissan related topics. But, please do keep things clean and civil. Off Topic does not mean anything goes!

Whisky

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 04:06 AM
Default Whisky

Whisky or whiskey is a type of alcoholic beverage distilled from fermented grain mash. Different grains are used for different varieties, including barley, malted barley, rye, malted rye, wheat, and maize (corn). Whisky is aged in wooden casks, made generally of white oak, except that in the United States corn whiskey need not be aged.
Whisky is a strictly regulated spirit worldwide with many competing denominations of origin and many classes and types. The unifying characteristics of the different classes and types are the fermentation of grains, distillation to less than 95% alcohol, and aging in wood.
import export clothing
napalm

Old 04-29-2010, 07:58 AM

Nice information you have shared.It was really a good posting.I liked it.I will definitely share this information with others.

Old 05-10-2010, 04:20 AM

Great information.i guess many didnt know how whisky is being made.thanks for the details.

Mercedes Headlights