PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL posts.

'06 Silverstone Silver 350Z for sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 05:03 PM
Default '06 Silverstone Silver 350Z for sale

Up for sale is an immaculate Nissan 350Z, Enthusiast model. This car has been maintained by a Nissan guru its whole life and has had only ONE OWNER who has kept the mileage down to just over 14K! The idea was to keep this car like new, so it would be a collector’s item in the future. Unfortunately financial problems have caused me to put my prized possession up for sale.
This car was hand picked out of the Nissan stock to be light and fast due to its options list. Weight was kept down with no Nav system or power seats but traction control was added to help the car stick to the road! To add to the enjoyment, this car has the famed and very rare Nismo two piece spoiler, which was painted by the same shop in Sterling VA that repairs paint for Ferrari of Washington! The spoiler itself was also installed professionally by the dealership themselves, and the required hatch lid strut upgrade (required by Nissan after this spoiler has been installed) was preformed. There are no other modifications to the car with the exception of a genuine Nismo carbon fiber shift **** (the original **** will come with the car) and a K&N air filter element in the stock airbox.
Other important facts:

- This car has the optional door sills, which have the brushed aluminum “350Z” logo in them
- The original seat organizer is still brand new and in the original bag from the factory!
- I have the original sets of keys from Nissan, with the valet key and other spare + key remote on the original dealership ring with plastic protecting them, NEVER USED!!!
- The car has VERY VERY VERY low miles at just over 14,000. When ever the car was driven it was parked on the opposite sides of parking lots so no door dings!
- The car still even smells new!!!!!
- The car is located in Fairfax, VA (outside of Washington DC). Buyer is responsible for shipping although I would be willing to drive the car to your location once its purchased depending on location for an extra fee.

I am currently asking $19500. Please note that due to the condition of this car the price is pretty firm but I will be consider offers. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

[IMG]local://upfiles/1840/6D4106F76127472CA7647B3C2875E94B.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/1840/1CBBD0944EDA445988BC63538F66A255.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-21-2009, 10:09 AM

Car has sold