PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL posts.

2000 Nissan Xterra Supercharged!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2006, 04:01 PM
Default 2000 Nissan Xterra Supercharged!!

I have a 2000 Nissan Xterra for sale/trade. It is one of kind because it's Supercharged! The car has aprrox 82K miles on her with the following mods: Eaton Supercharger, K&N Intake FIPK Gen II, Nology hotwires, Denso Iridium spark plugs, custom dual tip exhaust with Flowmaster muffler, custom ECU by JETCHIP, Optima Red top battery, cross drilled front rotors, Monroe Reflex shocks (all around), modified hood with functional hood scoop, video system w/ 7' color lcd and t.v. tuner (for back passengers), remote starter alarm with two way technology. The car has a minor dent on the bumper, and needs a new valve cover gasket. Everything else is in good condition. The car runs beautifully and is an automatic. The car only runs on 91 octane and Full synthetic oil (since it has a supercharger and the ECU is tuned for those fluids). I currently have this up on Autotrader, you can take a look at pics there, you can also email me if you want more pics. I live in Los Angeles county. My email is: garden2828@yahoo.com I'm asking $9,100 for her or possibly an even swap/ or swap with cash (I'm looking for Minis, or anything supercharged/turbo'd, preferably automatic). Email me if you want a faster response. Please only serious inquiries...

[IMG][/IMG]