PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL posts.

FS: Nismo Exhaust, CF Goodies/Dress-ups

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 01:20 PM
Default FS: Nismo Exhaust, CF Goodies/Dress-ups

Hi you guys,
I have decided to sell my Z, and I'm selling it stock. So I took my goodies off the car. I have a few peformance and some dress-ups. I am only into show, so nothing was abused. Here is the list:

Nismo full Exhaust system. Y pipe included with all bolts, manuals, and warranty. Used for about 2 months the most. $700 shipped OBO
K&N typhoon cold air intake. Used for about the same time, with the Carbon Fiber cover. $80 shipped OBO
19" TSW Catalunya rims and tires. ALmost new. About 90% thread left on tires. No scratches or curb rash. $1300 shipped OBO.
ZEX Wet Nitrous. NEW! Never installed. Was only going to use perge with it. Comes with everything needed to install. $500 Shipped OBO
Greddy Type S Coilover Suspension. Still in mail since they were out of stock. Should be here in a week or 2. $1200 Shipped OBO
JDM Japanese License plate $20 shipped OBO
EXEDY Racing Clutch. Never Installed. $350 Shipped
And a few small dress ups. Not sure if worth to sell.

Pictures are avaliable upon request. Don't want to flood this forum with pictures. Any questions, please ask. All prices are negotiable. Shoot me a PM or e-mail me at davidarango2005@yahoo.com.

I can combine shipping. Local pick-up is avaliable, and you are more than welcome to come by and look at the parts first.

Old 10-19-2006, 08:11 PM
Default RE: FS: Nismo Exhaust, CF Goodies/Dress-ups

Bump. ANy takers?? I've gotten some offers but just "kids" playing around. Never sent payment.

Licence plate cover has been given to a friend, Clutch has been sold to local shop, and Intake is pending on sale.

E-mail or PM for pics!