PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL posts.

Nissan 95 240sx SE

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2007, 01:44 PM
Default Nissan 95 240sx SE

Selling my 95 240sx se 5spd with 92k miles and minor upgrades looking to get $5250 obo, car is located in St. Petersburg, Florida. Car comes with In-Dash DVD. Car is in perfect condition was check out and modified by XAT racing in Tampa, Fl. Will send pictures through email to many to upload. Please also email for more specs and if you want detailed pictures of any part of the car please ask. If you want a video of driving that car i think i can still load videos or come out and test the car yourself. Ask me anything please need to sell fast.2.4 liter 4cyl 16valve, 155hp..160trq, the color is white, there is a slight oil leak, stock everything except adjustable struts, and a full exhaust system, the a/c works very well, there is no radio, half of the center is missing near the shift ****, and driver front rotor is slightly warped, but everything else runs like a champvin# JN1AS44D0SW007309please email sam_the_man_02@yahoo.com for better quality pictures also please just email because I wont be returning here often to take messages. Email if you want to take a look at it and the price is negotiable.