PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL posts.

Some sweet SR20det parts for sale, at great (for you) prices.

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 10:04 PM
Default Some sweet SR20det parts for sale, at great (for you) prices.

Hello,

I purchased my car w/ an SR20det swap in place, and it ran and drove great. I should have left well enough alone. But the desire for more is a powerful force. So I purchased all the ingredients to make it that much faster. This included a GT2871RS turbo, bigger injectors, a 300ZX MAF + cone filter, and I had JWT manipulate the ECU for compatibility w/ these specific parts.

When I got it all installed, for some reason, it wouldn't start. After trying to change several eletrical components in an attempt to troubleshoot the issue, I eventually started to doubt the wiring. About the only thing I hadn't messed with at this point with the car since purchase, was the wiring. Thereby lacking confidence in it, I made a rash, but in hindsight confidence inspiring decision. I decided to re-do the wiring harness from scratch, with the help of a friend who is very good at that sort of thing, me = apprentice. My friend is also the local representative for VEMS (full standalone ECU brand). Since we were re-doing the wiring harness, it pretty much made sense to go the full standalone route; for ease of accomodating any future changes I might incorporate; (plus I sought the experience). During this same phase of the project, (new turbo & peripherals), I found the new turbo positioned the downpipe too close to the firewall... This required me to have to relocate the turbo. In order to do this, one must of course opt for a different exhaust manifold. Long story short, I had another fabricator friend who very much wanted to craft one up from scratch for me, to gain the experience. He made a work of art, along w/ a new downpipe to coordinate with it and mate up to the remainder of the existing 3" exhaust. I promptly had it shipped off for swain coating, and it fits like a glove. Go me!

Actually, Go You! Because now I have a laundry list of most of the super popular JWT ecu upgrade path components, that will allow you to do so partially at my expense :-) :-( I also have some factory parts that were replaced in the process of my upgrade, that you may find desirable if you're not ready to upgrade, but happen to need these to get your project on the road.

Here's the list, of what the parts are, and what they cost me:

Upgrade parts:

Z32 MAF (from 300ZX) $61.00 from eBay, (will take $40).
HKS/Tomei/Nismo 740cc side feed injectors (525.80) from Phase2MotorTrend.com, (will take $350).

JWT ECU ($515.00) from JWT through JGY - complete with both ECU brackets, (will take $400).

Apexi Air filter, universal 80mm adapter, and 3.5" -> 2.5" reducer ($108.70) from frsport.co, (will take $50).

ZFever stainless tubular manifold - swain coated (est. $150/manifold+$150/swain coating), (will take $125).

ZFever stainless downpipe with O2 sensor bunch welded in (est. $150/downpipe + 150/swain,coating)., (will take $125).

*** Would love to sell that whole pile above as an SR20det happy meal, to someone who knows all they have to do is buy a GT2871RS, my pile, and in a weekend, bolt on a lot of horsepower. I want this so dearly that if you buy the whole pile, I'd let it all go for $800, Sale of the Century Style!

Factory parts - all in great working order:

SR20DET fuel rail and fuel pressure regulator (what JWT ECU expects) (will take $40)
Stock SR20det flywheel (will take $40).
Stock SR20det MAF, with cone filter, adapter, and pigtail (will take $80)
Stock SR20det injectors (will take $100)
Stock SR20det coil packs These cost $75 each new), for four known good ones (I'll take $100) Buy & have spairs!
Stock SR20det O2 sensor. Replaced with wideband when new ECU installed, only used w/ stock setup, works perfectly). (These are 139.00 new at frsport.com, for this known good one (I'll take $50).

jcollins914@hotmail.com

Attached Thumbnails Some sweet SR20det parts for sale, at great (for you) prices.-dscn1949.jpg   Some sweet SR20det parts for sale, at great (for you) prices.-dscn1951.jpg   Some sweet SR20det parts for sale, at great (for you) prices.-dscn1952.jpg   Some sweet SR20det parts for sale, at great (for you) prices.-dscn1953.jpg   Some sweet SR20det parts for sale, at great (for you) prices.-dscn1954.jpg  

Old 09-26-2011, 09:10 PM
Default Oops, forgot to say...

PLEASE NOTE: I meant to include the injectors in what I referred to as the "happy-meal" pile, they are:

HKS/Tomei/Nismo 740cc side feed injectors (525.80) from Phase2MotorTrend.com, (will take $350).

--and then I'd take $1100 for that pile.

Also, these parts are from a 1993 Sylvia SR20det redtop application.

Old 09-29-2011, 05:35 PM
Default A link to some pictures

Please let me know if you'd like photos of anything else:

http://s691.photobucket.com/albums/v...ale/?start=all

Old 10-14-2011, 02:28 PM
Thumbs up " Now This Is What I Call A Good Ad**

Over on my Forums you must put in good pictures or your ads get deleted almost very, very quickly, that's the way it should be over here also.

Your ad is Great and the copy is also. Thank you for posting your ad correctly and with good pictures...

I'm not just blowing smoke here , I'm an Admin for 2 or more of the forums by Internet Brands here and that's why im putting this in here for all to see. There are way to many scammers on the net trying to get your money and to not get your goods out to you
Imagine That

So if your going to sell in our forum, start posting pictures and your city, state and zip code in your Location button..Lets keep this Safe For Everyone.

WheelBrokerAng
Click on the image of the chump change I have for you

Attached Images  

Last edited by WheelBrokerAng; 10-14-2011 at 02:32 PM.
Old 10-14-2011, 04:53 PM
Default mostly still available.

I sold the coils, all else is still available.

Old 10-14-2011, 07:30 PM
Talking There He Is..Hi Member

Originally Posted by jcollins914
I sold the coils, all else is still available.
Thank You sir, that's the way to let the members what's sold and what isn't..
Thank You...

WheelBrokerAng

Attached Thumbnails Some sweet SR20det parts for sale, at great (for you) prices.-200x200_large-frb.jpg  
Old 10-26-2011, 07:10 PM
Default Update

Thanks Wheelbrokerang, wanna buy some stuff?

The Nismo 740cc injectors, the Z32 MAF, and the stock coils have been sold, all else is still available, and would love to meet you!

Old 10-26-2011, 10:11 PM

do you consider shipping on other region? I'm in NC right now.

Old 10-27-2011, 05:33 AM
Default Certainly

I consider shipping to a different region nearly inevitable.

Please let me know what parts you are interested in and I can send you more pictures of them or answer any questions you might have if you'd like.

NOTE: I have also now sold the larger of the two air filters, (the one pictured with the MAF).

Thanks for your interest,
Jeff

Last edited by jcollins914; 10-27-2011 at 05:45 AM.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:25 PM
Default Update

Hello all. I have listed the ECU, header, and downpipe on ebay, as an experiment. search for jcollins914 if you're interested in the opportunity to get them at a cheaper price. None of them have a reserve, and the beginning prices are VERY much in your favor. Thanks, --Jeff