PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL posts.

SR20det JGY aluminum fuel rail & 72lb injectors

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 05:53 PM
Default SR20det JGY aluminum fuel rail & 72lb injectors

Hi,
Yesterday evening my new JGY S13 fuel rail, complete with 4 clips, 4 MSD style connectors, 4 in line resistors, and 4 72lb MSD injectors arrived from JGY.
Unfortunately, my SR20det is not mounted in a 240SX like most of them here are, but rather in a Mazda Miata. Consequently, when I sized up the fuel injectors and the fuel rail, and it sat higher than the engine, this was a little more significant in my case than for most. I put the hood back on this evening, and sized it all up, and sure enough the fuel rail would need to be about 1.25" shorter in order to accomodate the already bulged custom cowl-induction hood that I specifically had to obtain to clear the engine even with the factory fuel rail in place. With the factory fuel rail, the valve cover is the high point. Mercy; factory fuel rail w/ sidefeeds it is.
The most fun part is, JGY has a policy that they will not allow me to return these parts; because "they are used", so they cannot sell them as new. They have NOT been used, and are literally in BRAND NEW condition. The UPS guy took them for a ride to VT, and now they are not returnable. Awesome. I have ordered some Nismo 740cc injectors to fit in my factory fuel rail, and will be going that route as a suitable alternative. I am in hopes you would like this setup for your SR20DET project, and would be interested in purchasing the whole pile from me, (packed up exactly the way I received it from JGY, at a substantial discount to you. I'll swallow $100 of the $500 cost of the pile, you win! (you get them for $400). My Nismo injectors cost me $520, so for $120 less, you get comparable injectors, and the JGY sweetie pie aluminum fuel rail complete with all requisite aftermarket bling appeal.
I'm also going to try to advertise them elsewhere, and probably ebay them if I don't get any bites, so please do pm me if interested.

I take paypal.

The fuel rail and injectors are both pictured on the following JGY vendor page:
http://www.jgycustoms.com/240sx/fuel.htm

You can email me at jcollins914@hotmail.com, or pm me here.

Thanks,
Jeff