New Member Area New to Nissan Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

Hi and hoping for some advice

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 10:08 PM
Default Hi and hoping for some advice

I am an ASE certified Automotive Technician and Two years ago I talked my wife into rebuilding her 1987 Nissan Pulsar NX. I replaced the existing motor with a factory rebuilt and I replaced the existing transmission with a factory rebuilt. I also replaced the front drive axles front rotors, calipers and the rear brakes. I completely overhauled the air-conditioning system with a new compressor, hoses, O-rings, expansion valve, accumulator etc. It is important that people understand that I am very good at what I do and all this work was done right. The next step was to do some bodywork and paint but we never got that far. The body is in very good condition but has rust where the spoiler connects to the rear hatch; maybe this is common for this car. The paint is just dull from time. We are in Southern NJ so body rot from road salt is not an issue.

Since all of this work has been done to the car we have only put 1500 miles on the vehicle. The car runs like a top. Even though I replaced everything within the air-conditioning system itself except the condenser and evaporator I never actually got around to charging the A/C system because the system uses R12 refrigerant and I did not have any available. We would like to know the best way to sell this vehicle and recoup the money that we have put into it and are asking for good advice.

Thanks,
David

Old 04-10-2007, 11:06 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Hi and hoping for some advice

I would list itat http://autotrader.comand other forums, listing the work performed.

Old 04-10-2007, 12:29 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Hi and hoping for some advice

you can also try www.ebay.com and sell it on there also welcome to the forum