Nissan Skyline For decades, the name Skyline has stood for Japan's version of the Muscle Car. Combining Rear Wheel Drive with the high performance engine, the Skyline can be seen everywhere in performance world, from video games to magazines, this car is many enthusiasts dream car.

Needing some advice + insurnace

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 05:52 AM
Default Needing some advice + insurnace

Hi,
I am thinking of selling my 2005 model swift and purchasing a 1995 nissan skyline gts.The main problem is that i am too short to reach the pedals i can reach them but to put my foot down i have to lift my *** to push it diown which is annoying. Just wondering what can i do to make it more comfortable for me like would it be easier to buy sports seat or keep the original seats which r a bit worn and making the seat rails longer.
Also would i be an idiot to sell a brand new car that is only 2 months old to go back to a 10 yr old car. Im a lil hesitant about selli8ng me new car to go back to an oldish car but the skylines appeal to me so much i have set my eyes on one as i like the look any ideas would be appriciated.

P.S im a girl if that helps lmao i dont know why the hell i wrote that but yer .

Oh and i'm 20 on my red p's soon to be on my greens in NSW so how would I go about getting it insured?

I tried NRMA but they wont insure it if i'm on the policy.
AAMI, Alianz and some others don't even have skyline in their selection.
Shannons wont insure if all driver's arn't over 25.

Seen plenty of p platers with skylines so who do they have it insured with? I cna't believe they all drive around uninsured or just all happen to be over 25 and have their p's....

Old 08-17-2005, 02:07 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Needing some advice + insurnace

hve you thought about waiting a bit before getting one?

Old 09-12-2005, 10:20 AM
Default RE: Needing some advice + insurnace

Greetings,
first off I would like to know what kind of Skyline were talking about... You stated a GTS Is it a GTS-T GTS-4 or if your very lucky a GTR *we all can dream about an R34*..

My Bank you I have a loan through for my R32 GTR has it listed as a truck....!!!! When was a SkyLine a Truck that is a new one to me.. But you will have to look around a lot for a insurance provider but don't give up you will find one