New Member Area New to Nissan Forum? Stop in tell us about you.

New Vendor Here!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 11:30 AM
Default New Vendor Here!!!

Hello everyone. We recently became a Vendor on here and I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Jeremy and my boss is Gene. We've been selling parts on the internet for over 5 years now. A couple of the forums we are vendors on are: CorvetteForum.com, LS1GTO.com, and Z06Vette.com. Primarily it's been mostly GM. We both have backrounds in different franchises and our organization has added a Nissan dealership across the street.

We offer all our parts at an extremely low price and have a price match policy. If you send us a quote from another dealer we will match their "shipped" price if it is less than ours.

I just wanted to introduce myself and see if there is anything you guys/gals would like to see a group purchase on and what are some of the things you would like to see on a specials list that I'm going to create and post on here.

Thanks for taking time to read this and I look forward to helping out in any way possible. Selling parts for less and great customer service is our goal. You can email me any time at jfink@fredbeans.com

Old 10-10-2006, 07:03 PM
Default RE: New Vendor Here!!!

what's ur website?

Old 10-28-2006, 12:16 AM

ORIGINAL: mrelaxed

what's ur website?
for real.....and why are you advertising Vette parts on a Nissan forum?? [sm=dontgetit.gif]

Old 10-30-2006, 10:07 AM

The website is www.fredbeansparts.com

We aren't selling corvette parts on here. We have a Nissan dealership accross the street that we gets parts from. We are looknig to give people the best deal on parts that they may need. Due to the amount of stuff that we sell we can offer a huge dicount on OEM/Nismo Parts. If you have any question feel free to email me at jfink@fredbeans.com Thanks

Jeremy