Nissan Murano The sporty Murano offers a smooth ride and compact size for those who need the usefulness of an SUV, but not the size.

New Vendor Here!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 11:36 AM
Default New Vendor Here!!!

Hello everyone. We recently became a Vendor on here and I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Jeremy and my boss is Gene. We've been selling parts on the internet for over 5 years now. A couple of the forums we are vendors on are: CorvetteForum.com, LS1GTO.com, and Z06Vette.com. Primarily it's been mostly GM. We both have backrounds in different franchises and our organization has added a Nissan dealership across the street.

We offer all our parts at an extremely low price and have a price match policy. If you send us a quote from another dealer we will match their "shipped" price if it is less than ours.

I just wanted to introduce myself and see if there is anything you guys/gals would like to see a group purchase on and what are some of the things you would like to see on a specials list that I'm going to create and post on here.

Thanks for taking time to read this and I look forward to helping out in any way possible. Selling parts for less and great customer service is our goal. You can email me any time at jfink@fredbeans.com